OFFICIAL NOTICE – COLUMBIAN CLUB
The annual meeting of the Fond du Lac Columbian Club, Inc. will be held at Avenue 795,
795 Fond du Lac Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI. 54935 on Tuesday December 8, 2020. The
meeting will start following the close of Council 664’s regular meeting at approximately
- The following business will be conducted:
1. Elect a total of six (6) members as Board of Directors to a two (2) year term.
2. Approval of Minutes from December 10, 2019 Annual Meeting.
3. Treasurer’s report for Fiscal Year Ending October 31, 2020.
4. Review the committee reports of the past year’s activities.
• Building & Grounds
• Club Manager’s Report
• Road Construction Project – Round-about
4. Transact any other business that may be properly brought up during the meeting.
All members of Fr. Mathias Zerfas Council 664, Knights of Columbus, in good Standing, are
members of the Corporation and are eligible to vote. Your attendance at the meeting is
welcome and encouraged.
Presence in person of members representing five (5) percent, or approximately Thirty-six (36)
members of the voting rights of this Corporation shall constitute a quorum at this meeting,
which is required to conduct any official business other than the election of the new Board
Following are the names of the current six (6) Board Members whose terms are expiring
December 31, 2020:
David Reilly, Jim Braun, Harry Schneider, David Schneider, Bob Ramstack, Chuck Anders
FREE LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED FOLLOWING THE MEETING.
Tom Schmitz, President David Schneider, Secretary